Since its inception in 1954, St. Margaret's School strives "to teach as Jesus did" through the traditions of the Roman Catholic faith. St. Margaret's School is built on faith and love. Students, families and staff work together to proclaim the message of the Gospel through worship and service to others. We prepare students to be life-long learners, as well as responsible, respective members of society who carry the love for Jesus and for others with them at all times.
With the commitment of our devoted faculty and staff we aim to exceed all New York State Learning Standards. We are dedicated to providing a safe, secure learning environment that fosters music, art, foreign language, technology and athletic programs in a setting that demands academic excellence, moral conscience, and respect for diversity and life.
We offer many activities and programs for students of all ages, including:
- Before- and after- school program
- Panther Cubs Preschool (3 and 4 year olds)
- Full-day Kindergarten
- Spanish Language program (Grades Pre-K through 6th)
- Summer Camp
- Daily outdoor activity at our new student-designed playground (behind the rectory)
- Onsite tutoring and academic intervention services
- Chorus, band, piano, and instrumental music lessons
- Karate, dance and Shades of Orange art programs
- Gifted and talented program for grades 3-6
- Intramural and interscholastic sports programs
In addition, St. Margaret's School building has been completely renovated and now has brand new computers in the library and technology lab, two new Smartboards with laptop carts, state-of-the art heating, central air conditioning, new lighting, sound-proofed rooms, new classroom furniture, and more!
If you are interested in St. Margaret's School for your child, please see our Admissions page for more information.