Since its inception in 1954, St. Margaret’s School has been staffed by the Sisters of St. Francis and devoted laity. Rich in the tradition of St. Francis, we continue to follow in the footsteps of Christ and to “teach as Jesus taught.”
We are committed to implementing and integrating the newest technology. With the guidance of our devoted faculty, we strive to exceed all New York State standards. We are dedicated to providing a safe and secure learning environment that fosters music, art, and athletic programs.
Our school is an important and thriving educational ministry of St. Margaret’s Parish. St. Margaret’s School (grades Pre-K – 6) opens its doors to all families seeking a Catholic education and others who embrace our philosophy of education for their children.
We are a school family who promote excellence in a loving, caring, and sharing environment. We weave all of these integral components together in a unique tapestry and design that is St. Margaret’s School.
See our Kindergarten students performing their own version of "Dynamite" celebrating St. Margaret's School!
Educating mind, heart, and spirit is the essence of Catholic education. At St. Margaret’s School, every child receives a strong academic foundation with an emphasis on morals and values.
St. Margaret's is proud of its long-standing tradition of academic excellence in Catholic education. For over 50 years, St. Margaret's School has provided an exceptional academic program built on faith, values, and morals. We are committed to providing a warm, safe learning environment with strong family and community involvement.
At St. Margaret's School, we offer many activities and programs for students of all ages, including:
- Before- and after- school program
- Panther Cubs Preschool (3 and 4 year olds)
- Full-day Kindergarten
- Spanish Language program (Grades Pre-K through 6th)
- Summer camp
- Daily outdoor activity at our new student-designed playground (behind the rectory)
- Onsite tutoring and academic intervention services
- Chorus, band, piano, and instrumental music lessons
- Karate and dance programs
- Intramural and interscholastic sports programs
In addition, St. Margaret's school building has been completely renovated and now has brand new computers in the library and technology lab, two new Smartboards with laptop carts, state-of-the art heating, central air conditioning, new lighting, sound-proofed rooms, new classroom furniture, and more!
- To give students a strong moral foundation and teach students about our Catholic faith, values, and traditions.
- To promote academic excellence and exceed all New York State Learning Standards.
- To provide a warm, safe, and secure learning environment.
- To instill a sense of civic responsibility and service to others.
If you are interested in St. Margaret's School for your child, please see our Admissions page for more information.
Looking to continue your child's education at a Diocesan Jr/Sr. High School?