Admissions » Financial Aid
We do not want any child to miss out on a Catholic education for financial reasons. We strongly encourage ALL families to complete the SMART Tuition Aid Application.
You may apply online for the SMART Tuition Aid at www.smarttuitionaid.com .A short but informative video about this process can be found HERE
School ID Code: Please use the following school ID code for St. Margaret's School -- 11520
Application Deadline: Please submit your application and documentation by 3/14
Eligible Grades: Kindergarten - 6th Grade
Application Processing Fees:
- Application Fee (required): $50
- Business Fee (if applicable): $19 (Fee only applies to families filing 1041, 1065, 1120, or 1120S)
- Parent Report Fee (optional): $8 (This report allows you to viewe the information submitted on your application. *This report does not display recommendations for financial aid.*)
Required Supporting Documentation: All applications are required to submit documentation to support their application. Applications submitted without documentation will not be processed.
- Most recent paystubs and W-2 forms for all jobs.
- Most recently filed tax return: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ with all schedules.
- Most recently filed business tax return: 1040, 1065, 1120, 1120S (if applicable).
- Supplemental income documentation: Social Security, Welfare, Food Stamps, Child Support, 1099-M Forms, Workers Compensation, Unemployment, Veterans Benefits, Etc.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (610) 599-8633
- Mail: Smart Tuition Aid - PO Box 25116, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002
- Phone Support: (800) 360-8027
- Email Support: email@example.com
Notification of Financial Aid: Once your application is processed, a financial aid recommendation will be forwarded to St. Margaret's School. All final financial aid decisions, includeing notification of an award amount (if any) will be made by St. Margaret's School. If you have not received notification regarding financial aid, contact the financial administrator at St. Margaret's School. Please allow a minimum of four weeks after you have submitted your application and required documentation.
In addition to Diocesan financial aid, St. Margaret's has an "Angel Fund" - another form of financial assistance. This is money that has been donated to the school to help students struggling to pay tuition.
The Mikey Fund is a scholarship program set up by the Pullano Family in honor of their son Michael Pullano who lost his battle with cancer before he could attend St. Margaret's School. Each year the Mikey Fund Committee chooses several recipients to receive scholarships for the upcoming year based upon written essays and drawn entries. Winners are announced during the annual Awards Ceremony.