Freaky Friday Sleepover
Our 3rd Annual Freaky Friday Sleepover for Grades 4-6 will take place on Friday, April 4th. This overnight celebration will be packed with fun activities, including wacky olympics, limbo contest, dancing, knockout tournament, freaky bingo, movies and much more. Students will arrive at 7:00pm in the gym. Students must be picked up NO LATER than 8:00am on Saturday, April 5th. Faculty will be on hand to supervise the many activities throughout the night. Students will be supervised at all times. The cost of the event will be $15.00. This includes food, activities and a t-shirt.
Here is a tentative schedule of events:
7:00 - Arrival of Students - Students will be wearing their shirts upon arrival. All belongings will be placed in laundry baskets against the wall.
7:30 - 8:30 - Wacky Olympics
8:30 - 9:00 - Pizza & Refreshments
9:15 - 11:00 - Knockout tournament, limbo contest, music, dancing, musical chairs, freaky bingo and board games.
11:00 - Midnight snack, movie and lights out.
7:00 - Sunrise prayer service & breakfast - bagels, cream cheese, cereal & juice
8:00 - Dismissal of students
1. Arrival: Students must arrive at St. Margaret's between 7:00 - 7:20 p.m. the evening of April 4th.
2. Pick-up: Students must be picked up at St. Margaret's by 8:00 a.m. the morning of April 5th.
3. Supervision: Students will be supervised at all times by faculty of St. Margaret's School. Also the school nurse will be available if necessary. All medicine must be labeled with child's name, dosage and time given and handed to teachers. Ms. Long is CPR and First Aid Certified.
4. What to Bring: Students will be expected to wear their T-shirts (price included in admission fee). Sneakers and socks must be worn due to the nature of the activities. Sweatpants, appropriate length shorts, and sleep pants are permitted. Students need to bring a sleeping bag and/or blanket, pillow and air mattress if you want. Boys and girls will be separated for sleeping.
5. What NOT to bring: Do not bring any electronics, cell phones, iPods, PSPs, DS...etc.
Do not bring anything valuable.
Do not bring in your own food.
Students may bring their own water bottle. Please make sure that it is labeled with your name.