K-6 Education Overview
Educating mind, heart, and spirit is the essence of Catholic education. At St. Margaret’s School, every child receives a strong academic foundation with an emphasis on morals and values.
St. Margaret’s is proud of its long-standing tradition of academic excellence.
- Outstanding New York State exam scores
- Exceptional, certified teachers
We believe that our Catholic faith must be practiced each day. In addition to daily religion classes, our students lead daily prayer, participate in school Masses, and plan special programs, such as St. Francis Day and the May Crowning.
St. Margaret’s students learn the importance of serving others through activities such as caroling at local nursing homes, preparing sandwiches for the food pantry, and collecting school supplies, toys, food, and mittens for needy children, just to name a few.
Children of all faiths are welcome at St. Margaret’s School!
St. Margaret’s School is committed to providing a warm, safe, and secure learning environment for all of its students.
At St. Margaret’s School, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- Locked exterior doors during school hours
- Front doorbell and security camera
- Secure dismissal procedures
- Updated emergency procedures
- All staff CPR, AED, and VIRTUS trained and screened
- Character education and safety training built into our curriculum
- Interactive Wii
- Chromebooks in grades 3-6