Panther Cubs Preschool Program Overview
At St. Margaret’s School, our Panther Cubs Preschool focuses on children’s physical, social, emotional, and academic growth.
- Fun, active, hands-on learning
- Developmental curriculum including communication skills, literacy, and daily physical activity
- Introduction of letters, words, numbers, shapes, colors, patterns and more!
- Music, physical education, library, and religion classes built into the program
- Creative learning environment
- Experienced, certified teachers
- Bright, spacious, renovated classrooms
Pre-K 3 Program (3 year olds)
Our Pre-K 3 program is designed to be the first step of your child’s school experience. The focus of the program is social interaction with fun learning activities in a warm, nurturing environment. Students will be introduced to letters, numbers, colors, shapes and patterns through story time, projects, and other exciting hands-on activities. Our daily schedule includes time for free play, physical activity, music, songs, and creative art projects.
- NOTE: Children must be toilet trained before starting school in September. In addition, children must turn 3 before December 1st.
Pre-K 4 Program (4 year olds)
Our Pre-K 4 Program continues building and developing the skills that were introduced in Pre-K 3 including letters, numbers, patterns, colors and shapes. The Pre-K 4 classes also incorporate more language, writing , and math skills into the daily curriculum. Our Pre-K 4 Program focuses on the development of social skills, fine and gross motor skills, and Kindergarten readiness skills in a warm, child-centered environment. Daily activities include free play, circle time (calendar, weather graphing, patterns), special area classes, physical activity, creative projects, and outdoor play.
- NOTE: Children must be toilet trained before starting school in September. In addition, children must turn 4 before December 1st.